With Plex Cloud, you can link multiple different Cloud storage providers (one of each) and point your media libraries to content on any of them. Plex Cloud supports Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
Adding or Changing Your Cloud Storage Providers
To open your Plex Cloud Settings page:
- Open Opening Plex Web App.
- Select Account from the user menu at the top right.
- Choose Plex Cloud in the left sidebar.
There, you can:
- Link: Link your Plex account to the selected cloud storage provider. You will need to authorize the link to give permission.
- Unlink: Unlink (remove the link) your Plex account from being able to access the selected cloud storage provider. Your Plex Cloud would no longer be able to access content from that provider.
- Reauthorize: Reauthorize the existing link between your Plex account and the selected cloud storage provider. You will need to authorize the link to give permission.
Once at least one cloud storage provider is linked, content from that provider will be available when adding or editing a library.