In order to play a game from your new Games library, you will need a Plex Arcade Subscription. You will need the subscription to create the Game library, too.
Start a New Plex Arcade Subscription
There are several ways to start a new Plex Arcade subscription.
- Start a new subscription from our website’s main Plex Arcade page
- When creating a Games Library, there will be an option to create a subscription if you don’t already have one
- Visit your account Subscriptions page
Managing a Plex Arcade Subscription
You can manage your subscription by also visiting your account Subscriptions page. From there you can:
- View the status of your subscriptions
- Add a Plex Arcade subscription if you don’t already have one
- Cancel future renewal of an active Plex Arcade subscription
Related Page: Account Subscriptions page
Is there a discount if I already have a Plex Pass?
Yes! Users who already have an active Plex Pass subscription will automatically receive a discount when starting a Plex Arcade subscription.
If you don’t already have a Plex Pass subscription and choose to add one after signing up for Plex Arcade, you will automatically receive the discount starting your next Arcade renewal.
The reverse is also true: If you choose to cancel your Plex Pass subscription, the Plex Arcade subscription will increase to the regular price on the next renewal.