Plex Web App offers a fuller experience when signed into your Plex Account. When signed in, it will show you media from your account as well as enabling extra features if you're a Plex Pass subscriber. A Plex Account is a free and optional service that helps extend your media's reach.
Related Page: Cloud Services > Plex Accounts
To sign into your Plex Account, click the Account drop down in the top actionbar and choose Sign In.
On the next screen, enter your username (your Plex account name or email address) and password.
The Account menu will have additional options once you're signed in.
Related Page: Cloud Services > Plex Services
When signed in to your Plex Account, the Account menu will have the following options:
- Users - My Home and Friends management
- Watch Later - Your Plex It! Watch Later items
- Recommended - Items that have been recommended to you
- Announcements - View recent announcements
- Apps - Leads to the main Plex Downloads page
- Help - Leads to this support site
- Sign Out - Signs out of Plex Web App
Being Signed In
Once you're signed in to your Plex Account, you'll see extra resources appear in the Dashboard.
- Watch Later
- Shared Servers
Plex Pass subscribers will also gain access to the following Premium features: