You can inspect a list of all devices that have been linked to your Plex account. You can see the list in the Plex Web App.
From your Plex Account
To open the Plex Web App from your Plex account:
- Visit plex.tv
- If not already signed in, click Sign In and sign in to your Plex account
- Once signed-in, click - the Plex Web App loads
- Click then choose Devices
Using the Devices list
The Devices list lets you inspect all devices linked to your Plex account. You can filter the list using the side-bar to make finding a particular device easier. To filter the list:
- Click the category in the sidebar
- Look for the device in the list
Multiples of the same device
You might notice in the list that the same device is listed several times. This is particularly common with Plex Web App, where each different browser you use is a separate instance. This won't cause any problems as Plex is smart enough to know which is the entry to use. You can remove older entries if you want.